Quem lê / Who's reading

quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

O poder de um sorriso aberto / The power of an open smile


I saw this video posted in a friend's facebook wall, and looking at her comment, it seemed it would be a good story.
I started watching it with my mind still working on what I wanted to do in the rest of the day, but I immediatly noticed his open smile and I felt that he was at peace with life.
He tells his story with that same smile, with the same natural way he says that wining the competition would be a dream. When I've listen to him singing that powerfull song, I kept imagining in my mind the scenes of those two brother's childhood..
I could write so much more about this video and about this young man, but I will only ask you to watch the full video.  And to think about the last time you had a problem and try to smile like him.
Thank you, Emmanuel. And thank you, mother Moira!

---- ....  ---- .... ----

Vi este vídeo no mural do facebook de uma amiga e, pelo comentário dela, pareceu-me que seria uma boa história.
Comecei a ver o vídeo com a minha mente ainda activamente a pensar no que queria fazer no resto do dia, mas de imediato notei o seu sorriso aberto e tive a sensação de que ele estava em paz com a vida. 
Conta a sua história com esse mesmo sorriso, com a mesma forma natural com que diz que para ele seria um sonho ganhar o concurso. Quando o ouvi cantar aquela canção poderosa, apenas conseguia projectar na minha mente as cenas da infância daqueles dois irmãos...
Poderia escrever muito mais sobre este vídeo e sobre este jovem, mas apenas vos pedirei que vejam o vídeo até ao fim. E que pensem na última vez que tiveram um problema e tentem sorrir como ele.
Obrigada, Emmanuel. E obrigada, mãe Moira!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Um espaço para outros olhares...
Obrigada pela visita!
This is a space for other looks on the world...
Thank you for your visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares